Person in charge of data protection compliance´s contact details: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or would like to ask for relevant parts of the joint controller agreement between the Controllers, please contact the person in charge of data protection compliance by any of the methods indicated above.
Purposes and legal basis
We will process your personal data provided by you on this form for the following key purposes:
- Management of the product and / or service purchase: We will process your personal data to process your purchase and payment of your products and/or services and to email you the purchase confirmation, receipt and ticket. If you have purchased any product or service by using promotions that are subjected to specific conditions, please note that, at the park ticket offices, we may ask you to provide us the corresponding documentation to verify the compliance with these conditions (e.g., large family card, ID card, etc.). In these circumstances, this additional information will be not stored by the Controllers. In addition, we may process your personal data to respond to your requests for information , address any incidents or complaints related to your purchased product and/or service, and to contact you about any circumstances that may affect your visit (e.g., weather conditions, security, public health issues, etc.). Such communications may take place via email, SMS or telephone.
Lawful basis: The basis for these processing operations is the execution of the agreement entered into with you as a result of your purchase of the relevant product and/or service (purchase terms and conditions). If you do not provide the required personal data, you will not be able to complete your purchase.
- Surveys submission. We will process your personal data to send you by any means, including electronic methods, surveys intended to find out our customers' degree of satisfaction with their purchased products or services, their experience and to allow them the opportunity to make suggestions. Surveys also enable us to conduct market research to gain insights into our positioning in the market and whether our customers are likely to purchase our products and/or services again.
- Compliance with legal duties. Your personal data and the information related to your purchase will be processed to enable the Controllers to comply with any legal obligations applicable to them as a result of their contractual relationship with you and the processing of your personal data. Such obligations result from tax, personal data protection, commercial, consumer protection, information society services and e-commerce, civil law and accounting regulations, among others.
Lawfulness basis: to comply with legal obligations applicable to the Controllers under European Union law and/or applicable domestic laws. Without your personal data, the Controllers would not be able to adequately comply with their legal duties.
- We may disclose your personal data to regulators, law enforcement or courts where it is required by applicable law, or to our accountants, auditors, lawyers, insurers or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice. We may also disclose your personal data if it is necessary in connection with a lawsuit, to protect our legal rights, to enforce our agreements with you, or to take action regarding any illegal activity or other wrongdoing.
- We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers appointed by the Controllers. These service providers will only access and process your personal data to perform their services on behalf of, and subject at all times to, the instructions of the Controllers. Service providers may not use such personal data for their own and/or unauthorised purposes. The industry in which these providers operate may include information security, technology, marketing and customer management.
Personal data will not usually be transferred outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). If you consent to the sending of commercial information and/or or if you allow us to use your information collected in surveys in which you have participated for profiling, your personal data will be processed within the UK and EEA by the email marketing platform service provider appointed by the Controllers (Salesforce), except for in exceptional circumstances (e.g., a disaster recovery situation). If your personal data is transferred outside of the UK and EEA in exceptional circumstances, we put adequate safeguards in place to do so. This includes only transferring personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, or by otherwise using an appropriate safeguard to ensure the ongoing protection of personal data, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the applicable regulatory authority.
You may withdraw your consent at any time or seek to exercise your applicable rights, which may include rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, restricted processing and portability by sending your request to the person in charge of data protection compliance via the email address indicated above. We may request a copy of an ID document so that we can verify that you are the data subject of the personal data to which your request relates.
If you have consented to receive commercial information, please remember that you may also unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the link that will be included for this purpose on each communication that you receive where you have given us your express permission to do so.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).