Meet the Lemurs
Our Lemurs are naturally curious and very friendly, something you’ll witness first hand as you head into their enclosure. Armed with a bowl of their favourite foods, you’ll be able to hand feed some of the more inquisitive members of the troop.
Our expert staff will be on hand to guide you through the experience, answer any questions you might have and give you some intriguing insights into life behind the scenes working with these cheeky primates.
There will be a maximum of 6 people taking part at any one time.
Each experience lasts for about half an hour and you will be free to enjoy the zoo for the remainder of the day. This experience includes admission into the zoo and you’ll also get a complimentary car park pass and certificate.
Specific Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 8 years old to participate in this experience.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult participant.
- There must be no more than 1 child per adult.
- There will be a maximum of 6 people taking part at any one time.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Please click here for full terms and conditions for all Animal Experiences.
Option 1 - Book a Date
Already got a date in mind? You can book and pay for your experience online.
Option 2 - Buy as a Gift
If you're looking to buy this experience as a gift for someone special, you can purchase an undated gift voucher and let them choose their own date.