Terms and Conditions of Membership
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Blackpool Zoo Member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults.
- Child memberships can only be purchased with an adult membership.
- Members, when visiting as part of a group or school visit, must pay group or school rate.
- If a car park pass has two car registrations, it can only be used in one car at one time, however an additional pass can be purchased at £5.00. If you forget your car park pass, you will be charged the £3.00 day rate.
- 2021 Memberships runs from the date of purchase until 31st December 2021, this will be extended to reflect any closures in 2021.
- 2020 Memberships have all been extended and will now expire on 30th June 2021.
- Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable.
- Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated.
- Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts.
- Replacement membership cards and car park passes will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00.
- Free entrance to the zoo will not be allowed without a valid membership card. If you forget your card you will be charged an admin fee of £2.50 per member, at our Visitor Services Hub for validating and allowing entry.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
- There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry.
- If we are closed due to circumstances beyond our control such as an enforcement or for economic reasons, we regret membership may not be extended or money refunded.
- Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
- If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to original expiry.
- Blackpool Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary.
- During peak months you may be required to book in advance to visit the zoo.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Catering discounts do not apply in the Playbarn cafe.