Terms and Conditions of Membership
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Blackpool Zoo Member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults.
- Child memberships can only be purchased with an adult membership.
- Members, when visiting as part of a group or school visit, must pay group or school rate.
- If a car park pass has two car registrations, it can only be used in one car at one time, however an additional pass can be purchased at £5.00. If you forget your car park pass, you will be charged the £3.00 day rate.
- 2020 Membership runs from the date of purchase until 31st December 2020.
- Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable.
- Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated.
- Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts.
- Replacement membership cards and car park passes will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00.
- Free entrance to the zoo will not be allowed without a valid membership card. If you forget your card you will be charged an admin fee of £2.50 per member, at our Reception for validating and allowing entry.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: email@example.com.
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
- There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry.
- Blackpool Zoo is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded.
- Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
- If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to expiry.
- Blackpool Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Catering discounts do not apply in the Playbarn cafe.
From Thursday 1st August 2019 we will be implementing a £2.50 admin charge to allow entry for members who don’t bring their valid membership card.
Car park passes must be displayed, if not the daily rate of £3.00 will apply.
This is due to the increasing numbers of members who forget their card or car park pass, causing additional administration work for our receptionist, especially at this busy time of year.
We are hoping this charge will deter members from forgetting their membership cards or car park passes.
Also please be reminded that member car park passes can only be used for a zoo or Playbarn visit.