Terms and Conditions of Membership
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Blackpool Zoo Member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults.
- Child memberships can only be purchased with an adult membership.
- Members, when visiting as part of a group or school visit, must pay group or school rate.
- If a car park pass has two car registrations, it can only be used in one car at one time, however an additional pass can be purchased at £5.00. If you forget your car park pass, you will be charged the £3.00 day rate.
- 2022 Memberships runs from the date of purchase until 31st December 2022.
- 2021 Memberships will be extended to 31.03.22 to reflect the early lockdown in 2021.
- Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable.
- Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated.
- Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts.
- Replacement membership cards and car park passes will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00.
- Free entrance to the zoo will not be allowed without a valid membership card. If you forget your card you will be charged an admin fee of £2.50 per member, at our Visitor Services Hub for validating and allowing entry.
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
- There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry.
- If we are closed due to circumstances beyond our control such as an enforcement or for economic reasons, we regret membership may not be extended or money refunded (with the exception of national lockdown).
- Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
- If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to original expiry.
- Blackpool Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary.
- During peak months you may be required to book in advance to visit the zoo.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Catering discounts do not apply in the Playbarn cafe.