There are always plenty of things to do with the kids or the whole family at Blackpool Zoo. This is where you'll find details of any special events we're running, but you can also have a look at our regular programme of daily animal talks, feeds and displays here.
- The tickets can either be purchased at the zoo admissions, or online using the code 'MARCH2019'.
- Wheelchairs are available for free loan from Reception for a £10.00 refundable deposit.
- Please telephone 01253 405457 to hire a mobility scooter. It will be delivered and collected to suit your needs.
- We do ask for proof of disability on admission as we offer discounted prices. This could be evidence of PIPS, your blue badge or a letter from your GP. Please don’t be offended by our staff asking – some disabilities are not visible and we try to treat all our visitors the same.
- Disabled toilet facilities are available throughout the site, and a room for more personal care with hoist (own sling required) is located in Reception in the main entrance building.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to allow assistance dogs on site due to animal health restrictions, but our office staff are all dog lovers and happy to look after them.
- Admission for the 16th & 17th March is £5.38 for a disabled adult, £4.63 for a disabled child and £5.38 for a carer.
If you have a pet tortoise and would like it checking over or weighing, or would like any advice on hibernation etc, please come along. They will be in our Exhibition Room from 10.00am - 3.30pm, as this is in the main entrance before the zoo admission desks, there is no need to pay for entry to the zoo. For more information, check out the website or give them a call. http://www.britishtortoisesociety.com/