2017 Memberships will be on sale in September. Please check back soon.
2016 Memberships - now reduced!!
Be a part of the Blackpool Zoo family by becoming a member. Membership packages range in price but can include unlimited days out at Blackpool Zoo and discounts in our shops and cafes.
We have two different types of membership - Silver or Gold.
Silver - Our standard membership gives you unlimited admission to the zoo. Additional benefits include - 10% discount in shops and cafes, 10% discount on experiences, adoptions and parties, as well as half price entry to Playbarn, Sandcastle, Lakes Aquarium and Bournemouth Oceanarium.
Gold - Our VIP membership is for those who want to get the best benefits as a member. You'll get all the benefits of Silver membership, although your discount in cafes and shops will be 20%, PLUS - 5 free Playbarn tickets, 4 half price zoo tickets, free car park pass (not with child memberships), free guidebook and an invitation to our VIP Gold Member Day.
These memberships are on sale and are valid from the day of purchase until 31st December 2016.
|Senior / Student||£30.00||£60.00|
|Family of 4 (2 + 2 or 1 + 3)||£107.00||£214.00|
|Family of 5 (2 + 3 or 1 + 4)||£127.00||£254.00|
|Car Park Pass||£10.00||FREE|
You can buy your membership online and collect when you next visit, or purchase from reception. Each member will receive their own photo ID pass, but don't worry, we take your photo at our reception.
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Blackpool Zoo Member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- The above types are they only options of Membership that we offer
- Child memberships can only be purchased with an adult membership
- Members, when visiting as part of a group or school visit, must pay group or school rate.
- Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults
- 2016 Membership runs until 31st December 2016
- Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable
- Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated
- Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts
- Replacement membership cards and car park passes will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00
- Entrance to the zoo will not be allowed without a valid membership card
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: email@example.com
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis
- There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry
- Blackpool Zoo is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded
- Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change
- If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to expiry
- Blackpool Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary