Renew your membership for 2019 and save!
If you've loved being part of the Blackpool Zoo family in 2018, make sure you renew for 2019.
Renew before December 31st 2018 to take advantage of our 33% reduced price renewals!
|Adult||£36.50 (save £18.25)||£61.00 (save £30.25)|
|Senior / Student||£32.50 (save £16.25)||£54.50 (save £26.75)|
|Child||£27.50 (save £13.75)||£46.00 (save £22.75)|
|Family of 4||£117.00 (save £58.50)||£196.00 (save £96.50)|
|Family of 5||£139.50 (save £69.75)||£233.50 (save £115.25)|
|Car Park Pass||£10.00||FREE|
Savings shown are against a full priced, new membership.
Bronze - If you are a 2018 Bronze Member, you can renew to a Silver or Gold Membership for 2019.
Silver - Our standard membership gives you unlimited admission to the zoo. Additional benefits include - 10% discount in shops and cafes, 10% discount on experiences, adoptions and parties, as well as half price entry to Playbarn, Lakes Aquarium and Bournemouth Oceanarium. You can renew to a Silver or Gold Membership for 2019.
Gold - Our VIP membership is for those who want to get the best benefits as a member. You'll get all the benefits of Silver Membership, although your discount in cafes and shops will be 20%, PLUS - 5 free Playbarn tickets, 4 half price zoo tickets, free car park pass (not with child memberships), free guidebook and an invitation to our VIP Gold Member Day.
If you're looking for information on a new membership for 2019, please click here.
You can renew your membership online and collect when you next visit, or purchase from reception.
These renewal prices are valid if renewed before 31st December 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a Bronze member, why are there no Bronze renewals?
Our renewal prices are set at the cost of one visit below the full price of a new membership. As the Bronze Memberships are only the cost of 1.5 visits, it doesn’t make financial sense to set it at just one visit cost, so we are offering our Bronze members the opportunity to renew to a Silver or Gold membership.
I have a Silver membership, but I would like to renew to a Gold membership, can I do that?
Yes, you can renew to a Gold membership.
My child is about to turn three years old, should I purchase a new membership or a renewal?
If your child turns three after 1st September, you can buy their first membership at the renewal price.
If your child turned three before 31st August, they should already have a pro-rata 2018 child membership, so you can simply renew that for 2019.
If your child turned three before 31st August but does not have a pro-rata 2018 child membership, you will need to purchase them a new, full priced membership for 2019.
If your child will be turning three in 2019, just pop into reception after their birthday to purchase a pro-rata 2019 child membership.
I have a membership for me and my child/children, but would like to include my partner for 2019. Can I renew to a family membership?
Yes, you can renew to a family membership.
I have an adult membership, but have since turned 60. Can I renew to a senior membership?
Yes, you can renew to a senior membership.
My child has a child membership, but has since turned 16. Can I renew to an adult membership?
Yes, you can renew to an adult membership.
Can I purchase a renewal and pass it on to friend who was not a 2018 member?
No, only the 2018 member can get renew to a 2019 membership.
I was a member in 2017, can I have a renewal now?
No, renewals are only available for 2018 members.
I’ve bought a renewal by mistake, but I wasn’t a member in 2018, what should I do?
When you come into reception to collect your membership, you will just need to pay the difference between a renewal and a new membership.
I don’t want to or can’t pay online, how can I buy my renewal?
Just pop into reception any time before 31.12.18 and you can pay for your renewal in person.
I want to renew my membership, but I won’t be visiting again until next year – what should I do?
As long as you pay for your renewal before 31.12.18, you can pick your membership card up at any time next year.
Membership Terms & Conditions
We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Blackpool Zoo Member. The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
- The above types are the only options of membership that we offer
- Gold child memberships can only be purchased with another Gold membership
- 2019 Membership runs until 31st December 2019
- Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable
- Misuse of memberships and membership cards may result in the membership being terminated
- Cards must be shown to gain any member discounts
- Replacement membership cards and car park passes will only be issued on production of photographic proof of identity, such as a driving licence or passport and will incur an admin fee of £5.00
- Entrance to the zoo will not be allowed without a valid membership card
- Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: email@example.com
- Under 3’s are free of charge. Any child of a current member reaching their third birthday will be charged a full day admission or a membership may be purchased on a pro-rata basis
- There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry
- Blackpool Zoo is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded
- Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change
- If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to expiry
- Blackpool Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason considered necessary