Trick or Treat Halloween Experience
Exclusively for Halloween 2017 - Join us for our eerie Trick or Treat Experience.
Designed for anyone aged 8-17, each experience will be exclusive to you and you will be working on a one-to-one basis with our keepers, however if you would like to share this experience with a friend you can also book for an additional participant.
Your experience package also includes entry to the zoo, a parking pass, guidebook, certificate, mug, key ring, pen, car sticker, badge pin and a voucher for 10% off in our gift shops.
Enjoy a busy morning (9.15am to 12.15pm) with our keepers as you take your Halloween Trick or Treating to the next level...
- They've got fur. They've got fangs. Will you be too frightened to feed breakfast to our otters?
- Trick or Treat - Tapir Style!! Will you be given the terrible task of cleaning, or will you be treated to a tapir tickle?
- Cauldrons at the ready as you brew potent potions to feed our snuffle-nosed monsters (that's the scientific term for an Aardvark)
- Get hands on with some of our gruesome and gory animal artefacts.
- Prepare blood-curdling spooky snacks for our Howl-oween wolves.
- Come face to face with the ghosts of Madagascar... if you dare (they're not really ghosts, just our troop of lemurs)
- Serve lunch to our four-legged spiders (more commonly known as Spider Monkeys)
- Will you be brave enough to hold weird wriggly worms? (it's worth it, our Anteaters love them!)
This experience is suitable for children aged between 8 and 17. The participant must be accompanied by a supervising adult (included in the price). Drink and biscuits will be provided for the participant(s) and supervising adult.
Sorry! The experience is now sold out for 2017 - Keep your eyes peeled for future Seasonal Experiences!!
Additional participants will be able to take part in the experience alongside you, limit of one additional participant per experience. If you would like to bring another spectator with you for the day, you can purchase an observer ticket for the special rate of £10. Please note, observers are not allowed to participate in any experiences and will not be allowed in any non-public areas.
Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, routines and itineraries may be adjusted without notice.