Our brand-new photography workshops are the perfect opportunity to sharpen your skills!
Whether you want to learn to take better photographs or just understand your camera a little better, join us for an intimate workshop with renowned zoo photographer, Shaun Wilson.
Starting out with a tutorial, you’ll then head into the zoo armed with all the knowledge you need to capture stunning photographs of our many residents.
Zoo admission, morning refreshments and lunch are all included in the cost of the workshop. Members can save 10% by using the code MEMBERS10.
You’ll need to bring your own camera (no equipment will be provided) along with plenty of spare batteries and memory cards.
- You must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- There will be a maximum of 8 people taking part in a workshop at any one time.
- Workshop will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- We (Blackpool Zoo) reserve the right to cancel or amend a workshop if deemed necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, we will endeavour to contact you before your workshop is due to take place and a full refund will be issued.
- All Animal Experiences are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please carefully check eligibility and all other terms before you purchase.
- Full payment must be made when purchasing or booking an Animal Experience.