Feed a Giraffe
Only available weekends and select holidays throughout the year.
Get closer than ever before as you head onto our private feeding platform and come face to face with the tallest animal in the world. As you hand feed them with brambles and branches, you'll see their long tongues at work and find out what makes our tower of giraffes so special.
We can't take advance bookings for these experiences, so you'll need to book in when you arrive at the zoo. Spaces are limited so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Feed a Giraffe is just £10 per person and can be booked on arrival at the zoo or in advance online (subject to a £2 booking fee per person).
Feed a Giraffe - Specific Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 3 years old to participate in this experience.
- Admission to the zoo is not included and you will need a valid ticket or membership for the day.
- Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, routines and itineraries may be adjusted without notice.
- Member discount not available on this experience.
- Availability may be subject to time of year and weather conditions.
- On the day bookings are on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee availability.
- Please click here for full terms and conditions for all Animal Experiences.
Book a Date
Please note we are trialing online booking for February Half Term 2020. These experiences are also available to book on the day of your visit during weekends and holidays. There will be additional spaces available to book on the day, so if it is fully booked online, please enquire on arrival.