I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A.U (hereinafter, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) registered business address at Madrid, Recinto Parque de Atracciones, Casa de Campo, s/n and C.I.F. A-84.885.441. Registered at Companies House of Madrid in Book 23.506, Folio 58, Page M – 421.702. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal blackpoolzoo.org.uk (hereinafter, the “Portal”) and makes the same available to Internet Users, in order both to provide information to the same about the products both of PARQUES REUNIDOS and of its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), to allow the provision of various services concerning the purchase of tickets or of any other type of products through the Portal and, where appropriate, to make available to the User various competitions, games, surveys, etc.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the purchase of various products and services through this Portal shall be carried out by Grant Leisure Group Ltd, the company that operates through the Portal and is responsible for managing blackpoolzoo.org.uk and, therefore, responsible for the sale of all the products and/or services related to Blackpool Zoo. The identifying data of Grant Leisure Group Ltd. are as follows:
Grant Leisure Group Ltd, registered business address at Blackpool Zoo, East Park Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 8PP. Registered at Companies House, number 1679912.
Customer Service: 01253 830830
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PORTAL USE
The purpose of these General Conditions for Portal Use, together with the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of online purchase services or with any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, is to regulate both the making available of the information and the commercial relationships that may arise between PARQUES REUNIDOS and the Users of the Portal (hereinafter, the “Users”). By browsing the Portal and/or using the services included therein, you become a “User”. Both browsing and the use of any online purchase service in the Portal, entail the acceptance as a User, without any kind of reservations, of each and every one of these General Condition for Portal Use and of the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of purchase services offered in the Portal as well as of any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal. PARQUES REUNIDOS may, at any times and without prior warning, modify these General Conditions of Use, as well as the General Purchase Conditions or other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, by publishing said modification in the Portal in order that they may be known to the Users, always before visiting the Portal or purchasing any goods or services or using tools offered in the Portal.
III. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Portal and all the contents that are displayed therein and, in particular, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names or any other signs subject to industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS (as this is defined hereinbelow) or of third party owners thereof, which have duly authorised their inclusion in the Portal and, therefore, are protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. In no circumstances shall it be understood that the use of the Portal by the Users grants them any license or entails total or partial waiving, transfer, assignment of said rights nor is any right or future right granted and, in particular, they may not be altered, used, reproduced or distributed, nor may public communication be made regarding said rights. Access to this Portal does not grant Users any rights or ownership of the intellectual property rights on the contents hosted in this Portal.
IV. LIABILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS will only be liable for the loss that the User may suffer as a consequence of using this Portal when said less is attributable to a wrongful act by this company. The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is made at his/her own sole risk and his/her sole liability. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be held liable for the loss that may occur due to, but not limited to, the following acts:
- Inferences, omission, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the Users’ devices and computer equipment, caused by causes unconnected to PARQUES REUNIDOS, which impede or delay the provision of the services or browsing in the Portal;
- Delays or blocks in the use of the Portal caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or in other electronic systems;
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control and that are not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS;
- Of the impossibility of offering the service or permitting access to the Portal for reasons not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, to the User, to third parties or to fortuitous events or acts of God.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, in general, the use that the Users make of the Portal. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee in any circumstances that the Users shall use the Portal in accordance with law, these General Conditions of Use, generally accepted morality and good practice and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and operational continuity of the Portal. Neither, moreover, does PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantee the usefulness of the Portal or of its contents to carry out any activity in particular. PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes any type of liability for any type of loss that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Portal or the disappointment in the use that Users may attribute to the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has appropriate measures and that they comply with the security standards that current technology allows, such as the “Verisign” system. Access to transaction services and those that include the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL protocol (Secure Socker Layer) 128 bit high security encryption. The secure server established a connection such that the information is transmitted in an encrypted form. This ensures that the transmitted content is only intelligible to the “client” computer and the server of PARQUES REUNIDOS. The user may check that he/she is within a secure environment if on the status bar, a locked padlock appears. Our servers’ security guaranteed is backed by a certificate issued by the company VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that the client is communicating his/her data to a PARQUES REUNIDOS server and not to a third party that may seek to pose as him/her.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
In general, the User is obliged to fulfil these General Conditions for Portal Use, the General Purchase Conditions (in the event that the User purchases a good or service through the Portal), and to comply with the special warnings or use instructions contained therein or in the Portal and to act in accordance with the law, good practice and in good faith, with diligence appropriate to the nature of the service being used, refraining from using the Portal in any way that might impede, damage or harm its normal operation, the assets or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the rest of the Users or, in general any third party.
Specifically, and without thereby implying any restriction on the obligation accepted by the User in general and in accordance with the foregoing section, the User is obliged, in the use of the Portal and, where appropriate, in the use of the online purchase tool included therein, to:
- Provide the true personal data and information that are requested.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate from the Portal any information or material that is defamatory, harmful, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence or discrimination on account of race, sec, ideology, religion or that in any way injurious to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the reputation of third parties, intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets or “know how” of third parties, or in general any content that he/she, according to law, does not have the right to make available to a third party, and in general in any way that violates regulations in force.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer programme, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of any User, or in general any third party, or that in any way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or impeding the normal functioning thereof.
- Not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial operation activities through the Portal, nor use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Portal to send advertisements, send messages for the purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial reason, nor to gather or store third parties’ personal data.
- Not use false identities, nor assume the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the purchase services in the Portal, including the use, where appropriate, of means of payment, third parties’ passwords or access keys or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for his/her own use, render useless or damage the date, information, programmes or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUS REUNIDOS or of third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
All the technical means and requirements that are needed to access the Portal and the services offered therein shall be solely at the User’s expense, as will any expenses or taxes to which the provision of said services might give rise.
Once he/she has accessed, and to use the various services, the User must follow all the indications and instructions on the screen (PURCHASE), by filling out for these purposes the information required by the forms in the Portal, which shall entail reading and accepting beforehand all the General Purchase Conditions set out therein.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA GATHERED
The personal data that the User provides during the process of purchasing or ordering the services offered in the Portal as well as any other data that are generated afterwards as a consequence of his/her relationship with us, shall be included in files of which (i) Leisure Parks, S.A. (registered business address at Recinto del Parque de Atracciones, Casa de Campo s/n, 28011 Madrid, Spain; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and (ii) its parent company, Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A.U. (registered business address at Recinto del Parque de Atracciones, Casa de Campo s/n, 28011 Madrid, Spain; email: email@example.com) are joint controllers (the “Controllers”). The data shall be handled by the Controllers for the development, maintenance and control of the User’s relationship with us and, in particular, to manage his/her purchase of tickets or other products, the provision of the services that the User orders or his/her participation in the specific promotion, survey or game for which he/she has provided us with his/her data, as well as to process the requests that the User makes of us, save the communications to improve our service as well as for statistical purposes.
Unless the User ticks the box that is included in the form in which he/she provides his/her data, he/she authorises the Controllers to handle his/her personal data to carry out surveys, send communications for the purposes of advertising, promotions and consumer research by any means (including by means of electronic communications or fax), regarding products or services of the leisure sector (the leisure parks sector, as well as, where appropriate, the hospitality sector). This authorisation included the power of the Controllers or third parties (to whom the Controllers shall under no circumstances hand over the User’s personal data) to determine the parameters of the public at whom these information and promotional campaigns are aimed.
To exercise your right to access, rectification, cancellations and opposition in the terms set out in law, the User must send an application in writing to the Controllers at the address or to the email address that is indicated in this clause, indicating in the subject “ARCO Application- Department of Marketing” and attaching a copy of the document that proves his/her identity.
IF THE USER IS UNDER 14 YEARS OLD, HE/SHE NEEDS HIS/HER PARENTS’ CONSENT. To that end, we will get in touch with them and we will ask them to confirm that they are his/her parents or guardians and their consent and, then, we shall be able to accept his/her application.
3. ENTITIES IN THE GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS
For the purposes of the present Personal Data Protection section, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS currently comprises the following companies, mainly dedicated to the management of leisure parks:
“Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A.U., Parques Reunidos Valencia, S.A., Leisure Parks, S.A., Parque de Atracciones Madrid, S.A.U., Gestión Parques de Animales Madrid S.L.U., Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo S.L., Zoos Ibéricos, S.A., Parque de Atracciones San Fernando of Henares, S.L.U., Aquopolis Cartaya, S.L.U, Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U., Travelparks Viajes, S.L.U. Moreover, in the European Union / European Economic Area, the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS currently comprises the following operating companies in the leisure sector (leisure parks, water parks, cable cars, zoos, etc.): Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A., and Travelparks BVBA (Belgium), Parco Della Standiana, S.r.L., Travelmix, S.R.L, Movie Park Germany GMBH (Bottrop, Germany), Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark (Denmark), TusenFryd A/S, BoSommarland A/S, Norgesparken Norway A/S (Norway), Marineland, SAS, LB Investissement S.A., Travelparks SAS, Delphinus, SAS (France), Grant Leisure Group, Ltd. and Real Live Leisure Company Ltd. (United Kingdom).”
The address of all the Spanish companies is Recinto Parque de Atracciones Casa de Campo s/n., 28011 Madrid, except (i) the company “Zoos Ibéricos S.A”, whose address is Parque Zoológico, Casa de Campo, 28011 Madrid and (ii) “Parques Reunidos Valencia S.A.”, whose address is L´Oceanográfic, Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1B, 46013, Valencia.
The non-Spanish companies have the following addresses:
Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A., and Travelparks BVBA (Belgium), in Olensteenweg 45, 2460 Kasterlee, Lichtaart (Belgium); Parco Della Standiana, S.r.L., in S.S. 16 Adriatica, Km 162, 48020 Loc. Mirabilandia, Savio, Ravenna and Travelmix, S.R.L., in Viale Volturno 23, 48015 Cervia (RA), Italy; Movie Park Germany GMBH (Bottrop, Germany), in Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen; Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark (Denmark), in Gartnervej 2, Holme-Olstrup, 4684 Holmegaard (Denmark); Tusenfryd AS and Norgesparken Norway A/S, in 1407 Vinterbro, 2014 AS (Norway), BoSommarland A/S, in Steintjonnveien 2, 3800 Bo i Telemark (Norway); Marineland, SAS, Travelparks SAS, Delphinus, SAS (France), in 2 Route of the Brague Lotissement du Domaine de la Brague 06 600 Antibes (France) and LB Investesissement, S.A., in Blvd. Of the Mer, 62520 Le Touquet Paris-Plage (France); Grant Leisure Group, Ltd. and Real Live Leisure Company Ltd. (United Kingdom), in East Park Drive Blackpool Lancashire (United Kingdom).
It is a device for storing and recovering information that is downloaded onto the computer or onto an electronic device of the User’s upon accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow obtaining certain information about the User’s browsing habits or about his/her machine or device, allowing improving a website’s service and offer a better User experience.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A.U. (owner of the Portal) and Leisure Parks, S.A. (the entity that operates through the Portal) use on this website the cookies that are described below:
1. Own Cookies
These are cookies that are strictly necessary to provide certain services expressly requested by the User. If the User deactivates these cookies he/she will not be able correctly to receive the contents, products or services of this Portal.
The type of own cookies that are used in this Portal by the above-mentioned entities and the information that they obtain through them is set out below:
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies
- Those that provide information about the recording of User’s entries into and browsing on the website, as well as shopping cart data.
They are only valid during the User’s visits to the website. They do not record any information permanently on the User’s computer’s hard disk and they expire at the end of each browsing session.
These cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and do not provide references that allow us to deduce or know the identity (the name and surnames) of the Users that browse our website.
To record the entry of Users into the Portal.
To provide information society services expressly requested by the User and according to the terms and conditions applicable to the Portal.
In the online purchase processes through the Portal, the cookies only gather information about (i) the User’s browser and (ii) the session identifier of that User during his/her visits to the website, in order to manage the purchase process (in particular, bank reconciliations) and to check the accuracy of the data provided by the User in said purchase process. In that process, the data entered by the User shall be associated with his/her session identifier with the sole purpose of carrying out the bank reconciliations and confirming the purchase.
2. Third-Party Cookies
These are cookies that are not strictly necessary to provide services through the Portal or to browse the website.
The types of third-party cookies that are used in this Portal and the information that is obtained from them by the above-mentioned entities and by the third parties are set out below are as follows:
- “_stid” (SHARETHIS)
- Their purpose is to associate the User with subjects of interest based on the content that the User visits, consumes and shares when he/she browses.
- Persistent Cookie
- “_unam” (SHARETHIS)
- Their purpose is to count the number of Users that share certain content and how many web pages are visits on account of that action.
- Persistent Cookie
- “UID, UIDR” (SCORDCARDSEARCH)
- These are additional cookies created by Sharethis. Their purpose is to analyse the size of the audiences and to analyse the anonymous use statistics.
- Persistent Cookie
- “B, BX, others” (Flickr)
- These cookies are enabled on pages with the Flickr widget. They can be assigned both to Flickr and to Yahoo! (owners of Flickr). The cookies “BX” and “B” are enabled for all Users, and the rest only if the User has logged onto his/her Flickr account. Yahoo! may use the information compiled to offer the User advertisements based on his/her browsing activity and his/her interests.
- Persistent Cookie
- “Visitor_Info1_Live” (YouTube)
- Their purpose is to estimate the User’s bandwidth.
- Persistent Cookie
- “use_hitbox” (YouTube)
- Their purpose is to increase the User visit count to a certain Youtube video.
- Persistent Cookie
- “PREF” (YouTube)
- Their purpose is to save the session viewing activity preferences during the User’s browsing. These cookies do not store information that allows us to identify the User.
- Persistent Cookie
- “__ga” (Google)
- This cookie allows distinguishing the Users that browse the website without, in any circumstances, allowing us to know their identity.
- Persistent Cookie
- “__utma” (Google)
- This cookie generates a unique User ID. That unique User ID allows us to count the number of times that a User visits a website. Moreover, it allows to record the first and last time the User visited the Portal.
- Persistent Cookie
- “__utmb” (Google)
- Its purpose is to register the time the User reached the website and expires thirty (30) minutes after the User’s last page view registration. It is eliminated automatically upon changing website or upon closing your browser. If the User remains inactive more than thirty (30) minutes on the website and requests a page again, it shall be considered a new User session.
- Session Cookie
- “__utmc” (Google)
- This cookie allows calculating when the User finished a session. It allows checking whether the session should be kept open or if a new session must be created.
- Session Cookie
- “__utmz” (Google)
- Persistent Cookie
- “__utmv” (Google)
- This cookie allows us to use the User’s registry data to segment demographic data, such as the sex or age of the Users that visit the Portal, merely for the purposes of statistic of activity in the Portal, and in order to improve the User experience in the Portal, based on the information obtained. The information is obtained through the “_setVar” of the Google Analytics code.
- Persistent Cookie
How can I obtain more information about how to manage cookies and, where appropriate, block them or eliminate them?
The User may freely decide as to (i) whether to introduce our cookies into his/her hard disk or not or (ii) whether to receive a notification on the screen of the installation of each cookie (considered individually), and to decide at that moment whether to introduce them into is hard disk, through:
1. The configuration of User’s Browser options.
- For more information about the Browser Google Chrome, click here.
- For more information about the Browser Explorer, click here.
- For more information about the Browser Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- For more information about the Browser Safari, click here.
2. The use of third-party tools available online.
Certain third-party tools available online allow the User to detect cookies in each website that he/she visits and to manage their deactivation, e.g., if the User does not wish to be tracked by “Google Analytics” through all websites, he/she may access http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If the User configured his/her browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejected the cookies specifically of this website, he/she may have difficulties in completing the online purchase process in our Portal. Therefore, the User’s browsing on our website may be slower or experience some type of error.
VIII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These General Conditions for Portal Use shall be regulated by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in what is not set out in this contract regarding the interpretation, validity and execution thereof.